The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of three (3) years from the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
Trulap products are warranted to the retail purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty coverage is only valid to the original purchaser and valid proof of purchase will be required.
What this warranty covers:
- The warranty covers any handle mechanism malfunction or defects.
- All possible shipping damages that occur during shipping and delivery.
What this warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear and cosmetic damage that does not impede the use of the dumbbells (by way of example, but not limited to, scratches, dents or paint peeling).
- Any damage, failure or loss caused by accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, improper assembly, improper maintenance, Acts of God, tampering, alteration, modification, theft, or failure to follow instructions or warnings.
Trulap dumbbells are not recommended to be dropped. Damage caused by drops will void your warranty, however we will offer 1x free accidental drop warranty within the 3 year year term. This mean if you accidentally drop your dumbbell and it leads to damage, our warranty will cover it, if you drop the dumbbell a second time leading to damage - this will void your warranty.
Replacement parts will be available for sale
Replacement parts covered under warranty will be provided by Trulap. The original purchaser must provide proof of purchase. Part assembly, additional taxes, handling, packing, return postage, insurance, and shipping expenses are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Trulap will have the option to repair or replace any Trulap or parts, which requires replacement under the warranty
- Trulap will have the option to replace any equipment that is structurally defective with a new unit or replace the unit with a unit of equal value.
- If you elect to repair a Trulap product or part yourself or use a replacement part not supplied by Trulap, we shall not be liable for any cost, damage, failure or loss caused by the use of unauthorized service or parts.
Trulap reserves the right to monitor all claims for warranty fraud and reserves the right to immediately void any warranty offered hereunder if it determines in its sole discretion that warranty fraud exists with respect to any claim made hereunder.